Thursday 8 December 2011

Matthew 5:5.

At 7am my mobile phone was ringing.It was the mother of one of the kids on my bus.
" I'm sorry dear....ee can't come today - I'm took bad an' I'm up the 'ospitall. I 'ad to send him round to my mate coz I can't leave 'im indoors like ee is."
She is an ageing mother now, in poor health. They cling to each other in a tiny fragile life boat. Yesterday a survey revealed that fewer and fewer UK citizens really cared about those poorer than themselves and blamed them for being lazy. That's OK then.




Emma thinx: Hiring now. Meek needed for major earthworks.

2 comments:

  1. It is sad how society does not look after nor respect those in need. Nice post Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the Insecure Writer's Support Group next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x