Thursday 21 August 2014

Anouncing Emma's Spare Tyre Tummy Restaurant Awards.

First winner of the Emma Calin Spare Tyre Tummy Award
Since my first chew on an edible mollusc, I’d wanted to go to La Rochelle. It even has the word shell built in as a type of subliminal tourist trap for Anglos to get your fruit de mer juices running. I munched succulent moules et frites at the Pass’port cafe which gets my spare tyre tummy award which is as near as I get to being a Michelin star. Top job guys and great staff. 

Flying the flag for France
I've got to give you a true tourist postcard pic of the famous harbour. La Rochelle is a picture waiting to offer itself to a camera lens. There is also some marvelous wall art which I suppose is either a mural or graffiti. 


Oooh - that first taste of juicy molusc.
Which ever banksy of the argument you are on, these artists are enormously talented. Probably no one will ever hear of them and they will join the boulevard buskers in the ranks of the virtual virtuosi in a million tourist albums. Who ever you are - thanks for the show. My special thanks also to the guy who keeps 24 hour surveillance on the car park. I'm sure he was watching me.
Supervised Parking.













Emma Thinks: Let them eat slugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x