Saturday 15 November 2014

We've Got Our Litz Bitz Out For The Boyz - @Movember @HitLitPro #Charity #book


Feel'em Friday eh? If I had one like this I'd do it daily.
Open your saucy red top for some pun in the SUN
That's done it. More cheeky headline slut-smut from the mistress of mischief. Yes - all us girls in the fab Hit Lit Pro team have got their litz bits right out there for all those boys who read the UK's only great national paper for red blooded work hardened males and those who love them - THE SUN. 

My American readers may not know and love THE SUN as well as we do in the UK. To give you a flavour, today is "FEEL' EM FRIDAY" - a medical feature encouraging men to unzip and slip their commanding strong yet sensitive hands around the old block and tackle to check it out for health issues. Oooh! I may have to stop in a minute to calm myself down.
When Kim heard she was in the same edition she dressed to impress

The fact is that THE SUN has featured the Hit Lit Pro "Let's Hear It For The Boys" Movember men's health charity collection. So far they are the only national to give us a plug. So - come on all you posh journalists and the BBC - you've got the same equipment down there! You get up to the same stuff as the hunky SUN readers. 
It says buy the book and help to save lives !!!!

Just think - we're all in the same edition as Kim Kardashian. I hope she checks out her bits too. I sure check mine out but so far THE SUN has not shone on me. If we're talking pound for pound value in female flesh I fancy my chances.

Look - forget all the hype and Emma sauce. We all need to be aware and not ignore things out of embarrassment or pride. This month it's for blokes but we all know it's all year for all of us. Girls - check him out - you know he just wants to share. 

And buy our bloody book......etc




Emma Thinx: Cancer hates a sentry. Shoot first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x